Hygiene, as defined by the WHO refers to
“the conditions and practices that help maintain health and prevent the spread of diseases.”
The background behind the IDEA:
- One of the most effective ways to protect ourselves and others from falling sick is by instilling good personal hygiene habits in our daily routines.
- Cross-contamination can occur when harmful bacteria are transferred from one surface to another. Many illnesses and infectious diseases can be prevented through proper personal hygiene habits such as
- Washing hands frequently with soap
- Covering your mouth while coughing and sneezing etc.
- Contagious diseases such as SARS, EBOLA, SWINE FLU, COVID 19, etc spread through the air or droplets from an infected person’s mouth.
- These, if inhaled or enters a healthy person’s respiratory system, can result in the person falling sick and passing on the sickness to another, thus continuing the vicious cycle of sickness
The Story behind the IDEA:
Research has found that even the squeakiest clean looking restaurants are ridden with all kinds of bacteria. The most common germ hot spots are those that are touched the most. The menu is often the first thing you touch before you eat. It can carry an average of 185,000 bacteria₁
It’s good to keep in mind that, when you sit down at a table in a restaurant, you are one of hundreds or thousands of people who use the same glass or a mug or a cup to sip the beverage from it. No doubt that the crockery is washed, however, the nature and turn-around time (and many other practical limiting factors) of the business may not allow for a 100% ensured cleanliness each and every time a glass is placed on the guest table.
Since it touches people’s mouth, it is only wise, that extra precautions be taken to ensure that the disease-causing bacteria is not spread through the medium of a glass/ cup/ mug and the likes.
Now we are evolving towards the next revolution in “Personal Hygiene” by Inventing and introducing to you:
Thus solving a very common challenge / problem faced by us, but are hesitant to acknowledge.
“Sippline” is an oral hygiene instrument used on the rims of the glass, cup, mug to avoid lips coming in direct contact with the rim of the glass while drinking.
- Sterilized and free of bacteria
- Avoids cross contamination
- Enhances Personal Hygiene
- Ensures personal safety from sickness due to cross contamination (
- No-touch after sterilization, “until you open”!
- Food grade material
- Heat resistant
- Reusable (however supposed to be used by same individual)
- Dishwasher friendly
- BPA free (Bisphenol A)
- Medical grade sterilized packaging
- Identification with color to ensure sterilization of your Sippline™
Ease of use
- Easy to carry
- Pocket Friendly
- Light weight
- Easy to fix
- Builds faith in customer’s mind to visit a restaurant
- Builds value to your brand (if offered by a restaurant)
- Smooth finish to replicate the feel of glass/ cup
- Multiple choice of colors for
- Differentiation within family members or
- To suit individual personality / style or
- Own one for each day of the week