Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental damage to MCB, electrical switches, call points etc. The safety flap is an aesthetic, inexpensive cover which provides a secure fit to a wide range of electrical switches and call points. The cover prevents misuse to the device without restricting legitimate operation. It is ideal for shopping centres, hotels, schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes and all public buildings where there is a risk of malicious or accidental activation.
HOW IT WORKS
The Safety Cover consists of a clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate hinged cover that retrofits securely over the existing device. Simply lift the cover to gain access to the device. Once the cover is released the spring loaded hinge returns the cover to its original position.
- Protective cover helps prevent malicious or accidental damage to MCB, electrical switches and call points etc.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Prevents unwanted or accidental use, without hindering legitimate operation of a manual call point in the event of an emergency.
- Spring loaded hinge mechanism.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush or surface mounted applications.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40°C to 121°C (-40° to 250°F)