Protective cover helps prevent mischievous, unwanted and accidental issue of miscreants playing with the MCB on / off. Sleeker and less intrusive in its design, combined with the hinge arrangement increases the durability, strength and quality of this essential protective cover. Ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and all public buildings where there is a history or a threat of false fire alarms.
HOW IT WORKS
The Euro Stopper consists of a clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate cover and frame that retrofits over the MCB. When lifted to gain access to the MCB, its optional battery powered integral sounder emits an ear piercing 96 dB (at 1 metre). Immediate attention is drawn to the area and the prankster will either run or be caught.
- Protective cover helps prevent mischievous, unwanted and accidental issue of miscreants playing with the MCB on / of
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Prevents false alarms, without hindering legitimate operation of a MCB
- Glows in the dark.
- Tough polycarbonate housing can withstand the severest of knocks.
- A simple 4 fixing installation can retrofit over existing device.
- Can accommodate flush or surface mount applications.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40°C to 121°C (-40° to 250°F).
- Available with or without a 96 dB integral sounder, powered by a 3V lithium battery.
- Optional 12-24 VDC powered units.
- Options Remote Wireless Monitoring of Call Points
You can now be alerted to any vandalism or authorised use of a manual call point in the event of an emergency. Upon activation, the Euro Stopper (when fitted with an optional transmitter and sounder) will emit a localised alarm as well as triggering the 8-Channel Receiver, providing a visual and audible indication, remotely.