The Compact Theft Alarm is an inexpensive yet highly effective way to protect your safe getting misused or robbed. The device is compact, highly effective and extremely versatile.
HOW IT WORKS
The Compact Theft Alarm comes with a special steel clip that can be used in several ways. For cabinets housing expensive jewellery and ornaments. The Compact Theft Alarm is mounted next to the door or in the cabinet and its reed switch unit is mounted in the door jam. The matching magnet is mounted on the door in close proximity. When the door is opened the device emits a 95 dB (a 1 metre) warning alarm, thus deterring a possible theft.
Other Applications & Uses:
- Equipments during Camping
- Traveller luggage
- Domestic safe
- Jewellery shops
- Artifacts in a Museum
- Scooter/ Bicycle/ Moped
- School buses
- Other valuable equipment
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Compact design (84mm diameter x 25mm deep) mounts easily next to the extinguisher.
- Tough, ABS construction.
- Easy to use
- Main device could be stored inside the luggage bag itself
- Self-contained 9 VDC alkaline power source is provided.
- Sounds a powerful 95 dB (at 1 metre) warning alarm when activated.
- Three minute automatic reset upon activation.
- A magnetic reed switch activation for cabinets and display cases and unique steel contact clip activation for free-standing equipment.
- Extremely cost effective and easy to install.