If you are looking for a way to protect Fire Extinguishers, and other emergency devices from theft and unwanted use, this sturdy, self-contained alarm is the answer. It has proven highly effective in helping prevent theft, misuse, or vandalism of fire extinguishers and other important devices. The Theft Stopper leaves the protected devices accessible for emergencies and does not interfere with use in any way.
HOW IT WORKS
If the protected device is moved from its normal position, the device emits a piercing alarm. Also, the highly visible stop sign design and the words “STOP, ALARM WILL SOUND” discourages wrongful use. The device is easy to install and a deactivation cable is supplied for ease in servicing the device. A 9 VDC alkaline battery is included.
- Does not interfere with use of protected firefighting equipment.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of the polycarbonate housing (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Compact design (136mm diameter x 50mm deep) mounts easily next to the protected device.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilised.
- Self-contained device, tamperproof and sturdy.
- Option of coming with a built in wireless device, used in conjunction with the 8-Channel Receiver.
- Deactivation cable is provided for service by authorised personnel.
- Remote Wireless Monitoring of Life Safety Equipment
- You can now be alerted to any vandalism or authorised use of life safety equipment in the event of an emergency. Upon activation, the Theft Stopper (when fitted with an optional transmitter and sounder) will emit a localised alarm as well as triggering the 4-Channel (STI-34104) or 8-Channel Receiver (STI-34108), providing a visual and audible indication, remotely. Do get in touch with us to know more